Translate

Wednesday 6 September 2017

CHRISTMAS INSPIRATION - HOBBY HOUSE

Hi everyone

I am back today with another Christmas card to share.

This card is dedicated to a blogging friend of mine who has been a true source of encouragement, and inspiration to me.

Eulanda inspired me with a lovely layout which I first tried some months ago.  Since that time if I find I am lacking inspiration, suffering from Crafters block etc, I tend to use this layout and usally once I get started I find my mojo returning.  Eulanda you are a star.  Thank you!  As a lot of you will know, I never ever copy.  But we all need a starting point and need inspiration from somewhere to spark it off.

I used this lovely Hobby House Topper which was a present from my friend Gina.  These toppers were great for use with the embossed card which I used in place of papers.  I kept it very simple adding red roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and Meadow Spray (which I love!) and lace from Noor Design UK.  Anything else is from my stash.






Thank you so much for stopping by, and again, also for your much appreciated comments.


7 comments:

  1. This really is so pretty Judy, the red elements really do pop against the white and those pretty embellishments. Many thanks for your visit the other day, afraid I have been a bad blogger of late and still catching up with myself and all I missed.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is gorgeous Judy.... it's so hard when Mojo goes missing but it certainly came back when you made this card. I do think that crafters are such wonderful people sharing their creations and helping to inspire others xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy you have excelled your self wit this one I adore your design and all the lace you have used is gorgeous.

    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love it Judy! Everything is so beautiful and the embossing looks gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww oh my goodness!! You are such a gem! Thank you so so much and I'm so glad I've inspired you so much!!! I always think...if only one person!! And TADA!! Your card is stunning and I'm honored that you've included me in your post and in your work. Huge hugs!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love that image x

    ReplyDelete